I just never get good pictures of this heaven :) lol
I had had enough of grilled salmon and side dishes,
Boiled fish is always healthier than fried fish; (Any fish would work for this- i think :) )
Boiled the fish for not more than 3 minutes, and then i used a potato masher to crush it. Spiced with desired ingredients and shallow fried. It goes well with kale greens. you don't need a starch of any kind :)
- Peal the potatoes and chop them up,
- Cook tomatoes and onions like you would for an actual stew for rice.
- When its time to put in your stock from you boiled choice of protein; i.e meat or fish or goat or whatever it is, put in your chopped potatoes as well.
- When your potatoes are almost there add in your choice of vegetables, spinach or African greens, whichever you please. I had some dry bitter leaves from home. so i put about a hand full...the taste together was delightful. (i mean the bitterness).
- Put in your crayfish if you want it to taste more African too :)...i didn't because i had goat n dry fish(that's a lot for African flavor lol)
- This meal is very light as well---& so; easy digestion
I had just finished exams and i really wasn't in the cooking spirit.