>> Apr 21, 2012
Hey guys, i'm sure a lot of you have seen the new changes on here. I had planned to change a lot of things for a while but we all know life gets in the way of plans and procrastination feeds off it. This post is like a manual to my blog family on the new things on here; to make your experience better. Im Excitedddd!!! :)
- Logo : Well, we now have a logo which is the fork and DMC sign at the top left of the header, when u c it, you know its DMC hehe. #brandingMuch?
- Recipes : The recipe page still redirects you to DMC recipes. I know it's better website functionality for all the pages to be on the same site, but i think its easier to access whatever recipe you're looking for through the sidebar template i have, so i decided to leave it as is. Whenever i visit other food blogs, i have to scroll down to find recipes so i thought it'll be easier for my readers to find recipes this way.
- All yours : This page is dedicated to your kitchen. If you try out a recipe or you make a dish inspired by something from my blog, or you make something that you are super proud of and you want it posted somewhere.. My blog/All yours page is the place. Just send me an email with a picture of it, your inspiration and what it is. I'll upload it. Not everyone wants to own a blog but sometimes you wish you could blog something you made.
- Foodtography : I know that's not a real word lol. Well this page is just a merger of the pics from home page which was on the other blog and the pics from my home depicting my food background. I'll also add pictures of meals from other places and restaurant reviews when i do get a chance.
- The BOX? : its just like a candy box... its all about convenience for my viewers, looking for a recipe in particular and don't want to go through the recipe, all the direct links are in the BOX!
- Dmc Tips : Its just the same like it was on the other blog but with a lot of scrolling involved. This page is tricky to me, when i'm not typing, i have so much for it; when i'm blogging i don't remember them. I've decided to keep a small book in the lady purse like i keep my sketching book for fashion designing.
- About me : Every blogger has this page so i'll put mine up soon. *shy face*
- LOVE YOU GUYS! KEEP SHARING THE LOVE AND TELL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT DMC----------- New sharing buttons at the top right of the page. Enjoy!!