>> May 15, 2011
I never buy potatoes when i do groceries because i don't like frying food. Whenever i do, they always go bad on me. I decided to make porridge potatoes (i think canadians would say this is a stew ...lmao: wonder how possible that is)..
- Peal the potatoes and chop them up,
- Cook tomatoes and onions like you would for an actual stew for rice.
- When its time to put in your stock from you boiled choice of protein; i.e meat or fish or goat or whatever it is, put in your chopped potatoes as well.
- When your potatoes are almost there add in your choice of vegetables, spinach or African greens, whichever you please. I had some dry bitter leaves from home. so i put about a hand full...the taste together was delightful. (i mean the bitterness).
- Put in your crayfish if you want it to taste more African too :)...i didn't because i had goat n dry fish(that's a lot for African flavor lol)
- This meal is very light as well---& so; easy digestion
...it was so hard to get a good picture, sorry :)